Monday, October 3, 2011

I took the plunge...

and posted to a blog!  I had been checking out this neighborhood blog, the one I spoke about in my first entry here.  The one where a certain few people use the space to rant and rave to each other about anything concerning our neighborhood, I mean anything.  I asked if anyone knew when or if a certain store was coming instead of posting a complaint.  I really wanted to post about how some people throw their dog's "stuff" in other peoples garbage cans, it's pretty gross.

2 comments:

  1. I see you decided to take the plunge and write on your neighborhood blog. A blogspot is a place where you want to voice any concers, frustrations, opinions, and or feelings so perhaps you might want to speak about dogs and the trash cans. People might read it and might do something differently.

    As a suggestion for your next week blog, make sure it's related to education, the classroom, or K-12. The professor listI see you took the plunge and decided to write on your neighborhood blog. A blog spot is a place to get out your frustrations and or feelings, so perhaps if you take the plunge ed some ideas in conference three if you are having difficulty finding a topic to blog about.

    Hope everything gets better in your neighborhood!

    Jada

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you posted on the neighborhood blog, did you use your real name? I think I would be chicken and use a pseudonym. A neighborhood blog can be a great way to be introduced to blogging- and the backlash that can happen.
    It also gives me the idea that a school could have a blog. A way for teachers to post what their class is doing and keep the administration up to date. They could also check off standards as they are achieved.
    Just some thoughts!

    ReplyDelete